The Executive Board may confer honorary membership for people who have engaged themselves in an outstanding way in achieving the Association’s goals.
The Honorary Members of the “Faustinum” are:
- Cardinal Franciszek Macharski, Metropolitan of Krakow (conferred on May 20, 2006)
- Bishop Stanislav Smolenski (conferred on May 20, 2006)
- Mother M. Paulina Słomka, Superior General of the Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy from 1986-1998 (conferred on May 20, 2006)
- Bishop Ištvan Katona from Hungary, responsible for the “Faustinum” Association in Hungary (conferred on October 4, 2008)
- Fr. Artur Ciepielski, involved in the “Faustinum” formation in Slovakia (conferred on September 1, 2010)